Friday 17 February 2012

Tongue Wags the Intro

Feb 14th 2000

And so I begin on the lovers day, Valentines. How charming! It might hurt a bit, may defile the fluttering hearts and make the flowers wilt like heroin ravaged demons but trust me my little page turners, I think it will be worth it. You see by bastadising love, I just might free some souls from their imposed shackles created by modesty and silly shyness. The fustration which stems from these is truly unbearable as I know too well. Or used to know until I cut loose from society and took to the wilds. Oh I still dip in and out when I need but im not reliant on people or society.
I have my little piece of land, a handbuilt yurt, books, music, laptop and fire. And booze, can never forget the booze. I am happy. Extremely so.
You see, I need to exist ourside of the chapels and cities, away from lights and car horns where humanity sends each other mad every day. I don't fit well with others. The television, newspapers, music charts, weekly shopping, weekend disco and f**king, dramas and violence. So im here in my world to see what I can make from peace and my own imagination. I fish, hunt, grow vegetables, paint, read, watch nature grow around me and write. I use the laptop to spy on the world when the frost arrives and spirit is low, giving me a voyeuristic window without getting too close to scents and habits that would bring me out in almost palsy. But that is where the line is drawn. As far as the worlds concerned, I desire nothing more than a peep show.
There! That is as good an intro as any I feel. My first spit, dredged from scabbed lungs and fired from a carnivorous mouth.

Signed,

The White Peace. (Isn't that what the cool vagabonds say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment